Just got an Android phone? The best apps, accessories, and tips
Achei isso aqui.
Taking a smartphone out of the box for the first time can elicit a wide spectrum of emotions, starting with unadulterated excitement that can quickly devolve into panic, chaos, and confusion: what do you do now? How do you make it awesome? How do you emanate an air of “cool” on the subway by using apps specifically designed to make you look like a badass? Well, fear not, newly-minted Android smartphone owner: as always, we’ve got your back. Read on for all the apps, accessories, and tips you should be investigating right this very second.
- LG Optimus 2X: first dual-core smartphone launches with Android, 4-inch display, 1080p video recording
- XBMC 10.0 ‘Dharma’ now available to download with improvements galore, add-on manager and Apple TV support
- Windows XP partially re-created in LittleBigPlanet 2, ups the stakes for gamer ambitiousness (video)
- Geohot demos homebrew on ‘jailbroken’ PS3, Sony vows to ‘fix’ via software update (video)
- Hackers obtain PS3 private cryptography key due to epic programming fail? (update)