Windows XP partially re-created in LittleBigPlanet 2, ups the stakes for gamer ambitiousness (video)
Achei isso aqui.
We’ve seen an CHIP-8 emulator and even a virtual CPU built inside games, but we’ve yet to encounter a game recreation of Windows. Thanks to a quartet of industrious LittleBigPlanet 2 beta players, though, we can now finally check that off in our copy of 100 Geeky Projects You Must Witness Before Dying. As the video above shows, major Windows functions they’ve emulated to date include a working start menu and mouse cursor, multiplayer support for a variety of bloatware games, and even the good ole’ blue screen of death. That’s pretty impressive stuff from an ambitious platforming title that won’t officially ship until mid-January. Needless to say, once the full version arrives, we expect to see a working copy of Lion running stat. You heard us folks — we’re setting the bar that high.
- An iPhone Lover’s Take On The Nexus S
- LG Optimus 2X: first dual-core smartphone launches with Android, 4-inch display, 1080p video recording
- Turn on Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome 10+ [Tweaks]
- 20 Great Web Applications Alternatives to Usual Desktop Software
- Geohot demos homebrew on ‘jailbroken’ PS3, Sony vows to ‘fix’ via software update (video)
chip-8 console games ConsoleGames emulator emulators Games Little Big Planet Little Big Planet 2 little big planet 2 beta LittleBigPlanet LittleBigPlanet2 LittleBigPlanet2Beta Microsoft platform game Platformer Platformers PlatformGame platforms PlayStation Playstation3 Sony windows windows emulator windows xp WindowsEmulator WindowsXp
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.