TIME Names Mark Zuckerberg Person of Year
Achei isso aqui.
theodp writes "Sorry, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates — there's a new geek kid in town. TIME magazine has selected Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg as its Person of the Year. Why? 'For connecting more than half a billion people and mapping the social relations among them; for creating a new system of exchanging information; and for changing how we all live our lives,' reasoned TIME At age 26, Zuckerberg is TIME's second-youngest selection, bested only by Charles Lindbergh. So what does Zuckerberg do for an encore — Academy Award, maybe?"
Read more of this story at Slashdot.
- Zuckerberg On Privacy, WikiLeaks And More [Video]
- Who Has Time For This?: Phone Call from The Census
- More about the Office File Validation backport plan
- Gmail Finally Appeases The Tab Addicts With A Dynamic Unread Count Favicon
- update do MacOSX pra 10.5.8 causando problemas na Wi-Fi quando na bateria
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.